Busy Entertainment Lighting Rental Company is seeking an experienced Cable Repair Technician.
When gear is returned after a rental or show and has been reported defective, this individual will be responsible for determining if the problem was technical or operational and then go on to repairing the issue. This will include determining if the defective gear requires return to the manufacturer. We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, detail oriented, and one who can take ownership of multiple projects at a time.
Responsibilities Cable Repair Technician:
- Responsible for adhering to all standard company safety guidelines.
- Responsible for testing equipment to determine functionality.
- Must be electronic savvy, including knowledge of volt-meter readings and how to interpret them.
- Must be familiar with Cable and technical repairs needed.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining equipment in compliance with company standards.
- Responsible for submitting repair and maintenance reports of work performed on equipment.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all departments by communicating in a professional manner.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Cable Repair Technician
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in electrical cable repairs.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be computer proficient, experience with MS Office (Excel) a plus
- Knowledge of electronic component maintenance and repair
- Must be skilled in soldering, electrical/electronic diagnostics, use of multi meter, and able to read/understand schematics.
M – F 10 am – 6:30 pm
To apply for this job email your details to HR@felixlighting.com