We are looking for an individual that is are self-starters and can work independently in our shipping and receiving dock. This position requires a blend of skills and experiences that are specifically focused on the inventory management of several hundred items engaged in the Entertainment lighting industry.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Load and unload trucks.
- Move items to staging area using a forklift or pallet jack.
- Ensure Items are packaged safely before shipping.
- Responsible for verifying both inbound and outbound inventory and cross checking with order pull sheets.
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Input Shipping information into computer system.
- Communicate directly with over the road drivers that have appointments to pick up or deliver product.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Visually inspect all incoming and outgoing vehicles (including climbing onto truck and manually opening bay doors).
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Position Requirements: Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- 1 year of related experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems
- Previous experience working in a warehouse.
- Ability to work well under pressure while working independently or as a team player.
- Maintain a sense of urgency, strong multi-tasking and priority management.
- Forklift certification
- Prior inventory/ auditing experience.
Pay is DOE 10 am – 6:30 pm M-F Overtime as necessary
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org